OverviewFrom IoT to an always-on mobile workforce, organizations are more exposed to attacks than ever before. With Aruba ClearPass, you get agentless visibility and dynamic role-based access control for seamless security enforcement and response across your wired and wireless networks.
Aruba’s ClearPass Policy Manager, part of the Aruba 360 Secure Fabric, provides role- and device-based secure network access control for IoT, BYOD, corporate devices, as well as employees, contractors and guests across any multivendor wired, wireless and VPN infrastructure.
With a built-in context-based policy engine, RADIUS, TACACS+, non-RADIUS enforcement using OnConnect, device profiling, posture assessment, onboarding, and guest access options, ClearPass is unrivaled as a foundation for network security for organizations of any size.
• Role-based, unified network access enforcement across multi-vendor wireless, wired and VPN networks.
• Intuitive policy configuration templates and visibility troubleshooting tools.
• Supports multiple authentication/authorization sources (AD, LDAP, SQL).
• Self-service device onboarding with built-in certificate authority (CA) for BYOD.
• Guest access with extensive customization, branding and sponsor-based approvals.
• Integration with key UEM solutions for in-depth device assessments.
• Comprehensive integration with the Aruba 360 Security Exchange Program.
• Single sign-on (SSO) support works with Ping, Okta and other identity management tools to improve user experience to SAML 2.0-based applications