Overview911inform is the only notification and security management platform that bridges the gap between first responders and your organization. 911inform provides full situational awareness and communication across multiple platforms. Three time winner of the Frost & Sullivan Award for Best Practices in Safety Solutions Product Innovation.
911inform enables full situational awareness and communication across multiple platforms allowing for total transparency into any situation where a 911 request for emergency services occurs, including both landline and wireless calls. When 911 is dialed from within a 911inform building or geofenced area an emergency event will be generated within the 911inform software. Once the emergency event is triggered 911inform will notify individuals based on pre-configured protocols. The public safety personnel being notified could include the following: 911 dispatch, law enforcement, fire, medical, private security, and building staff.
The Complete Solution for Campus, School, Enterprise, Safety & Compliance
- Kari’s Law, RAY BAUM’s Act, & Alyssa’s Law Compliance
- Cellular 911 Call Locations
- Interactive floor plans providing over 47 different capabilities.
- Integrated safety technologies used during an emergency.
- With support for more than 200 integrations, our solution seamlessly utilizes all your current hardware.
- Bi-directional communications between your district and local public safety.
- Enhanced situational awareness during an emergency.
- SIS integrations to provide enhanced emergency response for student safety.
- Mass notification capabilities for emergencies and non-emergencies.
- Panic Buttons – desk phones and virtual options available.
THE GAME-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY AS FEATURED ON
Vermilion Local School District first in the state with high-tech security
VERMILION, Ohio — The Vermilion Local School District is the first in the state to have new, high-tech security aimed at saving time in an emergency.
“It’s a game changer when we saw it, we were blown away,” said Wes Weaver, Assistant Superintendent Vermilion Local School District.
It gives Vermilion first responders a new tool to save time in an emergency.
Security software helps cut down response times in school emergencies
As students head back to class for a new school year, keeping children safe remains a top concern.
Last year, 40 people were killed and 100 others injured in school shootings across the United States, but an innovative program that simplifies safety is now being used in nearly 2,000 schools across the country to help keep kids safe.
‘Game changer’: Local school district unveils enhanced security system
VERMILION, Ohio (WJW) — The Vermilion Local School District is starting the new school year by unveiling a new cutting edge security system.
The enhanced 911 system allows authorities to pinpoint exactly where an emergency call is being placed on campus.
Vermilion Local School District Chooses 911inform
With a dedicated focus on the safety and security of its students, staff, and faculty, as well as the imperative to ensure a swift and coordinated response in emergencies, the district, in collaboration with Laketec, recently implemented the 911infor...