Call RecordingCollaborationContact CenterInstant Messaging & PresenceMicrosoft TeamsMobilityPhone SystemsUnified CommunicationsUnified MessagingVideo Conferencing
Contact Centers Deployed
Voice, Email, Chat, Text, Facebook, Twitter....
The traditional call center has now evolved into a multi-channel contact center that gives your customer the ability to communicate with you on their terms. A “channel,” is simply defined as a specific form of communication like a phone call, Email, text, or social media post. Properly designed Contact Centers allow you to provide the same high level of service, regardless of your customers chosen method of communication.
82% of consumers say they prefer that organizations always offer multiple channels to communicate and serve their needs.
- A single interface for multiple forms of customer communication
- Improve customer service and response times
- Reduced expenses by using lower cost channels
- Accurately identify customer behavior and trends
- Increase agent productivity by providing them access to multiple channels
- Leverage skills based routing across multiple channels
- Extract more meaningful reports on customer activities to make smarter decisions
- Software support for future upgrades and channel integration
Avaya aura Contact Center
See how Landmark Bank leverages the Avaya Aura platform to improve customer service and elevate internal collaboration.