OverviewAruba’s SD-Branch solution encompasses each element within a branch – WAN, WLAN, wired, and security – to address all of your IT network connectivity needs. IT can now understand the user experience for every location, monitor for traffic that traverses WAN links, and proactively solve end-to-end networking issues.
KEY CAPABILITIES OF SD-BRANCH
• Aruba Central – single-pane-of-glass unified infrastructure management, AIOps, security and reporting.
• Zero-Touch Provisioning – with installer app reduces the time, cost and complexity of installing branch office networks.
• Dynamic Segmentation – context-aware policy enforcement for users and IoT – eliminates manual configuration of numerous VLANs with a single VLAN deployment.
• SD-WAN Orchestration – automatically sets up IPsec tunnels between gateways, building the SD-WAN overlay for very large networks.
• End to End QoS – application visibility and policy enforcement for over 3200 apps from LAN to WAN to the cloud.
• SaaS and IaaS acceleration – dynamic path optimization for high priority SaaS apps and selection of virtual gateways for AWS and Azure tunnels.
• Zero Trust Security – embraces a scalable security methodology from edge to cloud for consistent role-based enforcement and context-aware controls in a variety of branch networking requirements.
Aruba SD Branch Overview
Laketec engineer provides an overview into Aruba’s SD-Branch solution. Aruba’s SD-Branch offering extends beyond SD-WAN to support all elements of the branch – WAN, WLAN, wired networks and security to address all of your IT network connectivity needs.
Get a high-level overview of Aruba SD-Branch
At ATM Digital, Aruba discussed how Aruba SD-Branch, Wi-Fi, wired, and security solutions all work together. They also covered key capabilities and customer deployment use cases.
SD-Branch: here comes SD-WAN 2.0
SD-WAN solutions are evolving to address the increased use of Cloud, IoT, and complexity at the branch. Where SD-WAN is in its current form falls short.
The NRP Group
Aruba SD-WAN Gateways installed at all NRP Group sites across the country