OverviewAruba Central is designed to simplify the deployment, management and optimization of WLAN, LAN, VPN and SD-WAN. As the single pane of glass for Aruba ESP, the use of integrated AI based machine learning, IoT device profiling for security and unified infrastructure management accelerates the edge-to-cloud transformation for today’s intelligent edge.
Streamlined workflows, centralized monitoring and control, built-in AIOps, detailed alerts, reporting and troubleshooting combine to save time and resources. IT can spend less time on managing the infrastructure and more on creating value for the business.
• Cloud-native enterprise campus WLAN software
• Contact tracing and location tracing
• AI Insight for WLAN, switching, and SD-WAN
• Advanced IPS/IDS threat defense management
• Mobile application-based network installation
• Unified management for access and WAN edge
• Live Chat and an AI-based search engine
• Cloud, on-premises and as-a-Service options
• Integration with User Experience Insight
Aruba SD Branch Overview
Laketec engineer provides an overview into Aruba’s SD-Branch solution. Aruba’s SD-Branch offering extends beyond SD-WAN to support all elements of the branch – WAN, WLAN, wired networks and security to address all of your IT network connectivity needs.
Legacy Health Services
Aruba Switching & Wireless Upgrade
The NRP Group
Aruba SD-WAN Gateways installed at all NRP Group sites across the country
Laketec was referred to Mars Electric through a very prominent customer. They had heard of our Aruba capabilities, and became one of our first Aruba Central customers.