Contact Centers Deployed
Voice, Email, Chat, Text, Facebook, Twitter....
The traditional call center has now evolved into a multi-channel contact center that gives your customer the ability to communicate with you on their terms. A “channel,” is simply defined as a specific form of communication like a phone call, Email, text, or social media post. Properly designed Contact Centers allow you to provide the same high level of service, regardless of your customers chosen method of communication.
82% of consumers say they prefer that organizations always offer multiple channels to communicate and serve their needs.
- A single interface for multiple forms of customer communication
- Improve customer service and response times
- Reduced expenses by using lower cost channels
- Accurately identify customer behavior and trends
- Increase agent productivity by providing them access to multiple channels
- Leverage skills based routing across multiple channels
- Extract more meaningful reports on customer activities to make smarter decisions
- Software support for future upgrades and channel integration
Avaya IP Office Multi Channel Contact Center
Customer expectations have risen dramatically, requiring companies to develop a far broader set of capabilities for their customer interactions. To be successful today, small and midsize businesses must be capable of responding swiftly, efficiently a...
Avaya Customer Engagement Solutions
Customer experience is vital to businesses as they seek stronger revenues and profits. It helps to drive stronger customer engagement, and customer engagement promotes higher customer lifetime value. Businesses that use customer lifetime value as a s...