Professional IT support, with a personal touch
The break/Fix IT support is a broken model! It's reactive, unpredictable, and the interests of the customer and vendor are not aligned. Managed Services provides a subscription based model for proactive, strategic IT support provided by a trusted partner.
Key Benefits of a Managed Service:
- Aligned Interests
- Proactive Approach
- Predictable Costs
- Let's you focus on your core business
- Greater Resource Availability
- Reduced Downtime
- Fewer occurrences, and shorter timeframes when emergencies do occur
- Improved User Efficiency
However, not every Managed Service Provider (MSP) is created equally.
We are fully staffed with tier 1,2, and 3 Engineers who are responsible for ticket resolution. Your Lead Engineer will be there to drive holistic solutions and to serve as an escalation point for the rest of the team supporting your account. Our Service Coordinators are a key differentiator at Laketec. They front end all customer communication and are responsible for getting you to the right Engineer in a timely manner and handling communication with you along the way. We also provide a dedicated Project Manager for larger jobs outside of the MSP agreement. Our General Manager serves an additional escalation point. Finally, you will have an assigned Account Executive who will meet with you quarterly, or at your desired interval, to review the state and direction of your environment.
There are six key areas that, when performed properly, result in an extraordinary Customer Experience:
- Onboarding - You will work with a dedicated Onboarding Specialist to execute our proven method of starting our partnerships out right.
- Support Requests - Web Portal, Email, Phone, Webchat. It's easy to open a ticket with Laketec.
- Ticket Management - You will know the status of your ticket at all times via email work flows, web portal updates, and direct phone calls.
- Quality Assurance - Our escalation procedures are in place to ensure appropriate response times and the highest customer service levels.
- Advanced Tools - Our team is equipped with enterprise grade, best of breed tools to support you and your network.
- Business Reviews - Meeting on regular intervals to ensure we are aligned and exceeding all expectations.
Laketec has supported some of the largest organizations in northeast Ohio since 1989. We support customers in all industries including financial and healthcare which have stringent compliance requirements. We've designed, deployed, and continue to support highly complex implementations in the areas of Voice, Networking, and Cloud. The result of years of experience supporting these large and complex solutions has given us the opportunity to develop detailed processes and procedures to support our customers. Now, through managed services, we are taking the culmination of that experience and offering it to customers, of all sizes, at affordable prices so you can focus on you core business without worrying about your IT infrastructure.