Execution is everything
The Laketec team is big enough to leverage standardization amongst our deployments but small enough to remain flexible as we tailor your technology project to meet your needs. Technology engagements are not “one size fits all” so your partner needs to understand your business, your budgets, and your goals. Laketec takes a boutique design and implementation approach that is grounded in our ability to match available technology with your evolving requirements.
- Project Management: Effective project management is the key to any successful deployment. All new implementations involve a Laketec Project Manager who is responsible for overseeing the management of our resources to ensure the achievement of project related milestones.
- Service Coordinators: Laketec’s Service Coordinators are the friendly voices you will hear when it’s time to schedule on site work for our field teams. They are also your first point of contact when day to day service tickets arise. Our Service Coordinators are the heartbeat of our organization and they pride themselves on detailed and timely updates.
- Certifications: Every employee at Laketec has a certification path and an education goal. Earned certifications are celebrated in our company meetings as they relate directly to our Core Value of the Relentless Pursuit of Knowledge.
- Cross-trained Staff: Our implementation teams know they need to be able to support each other in the field. They have taken the initiative to organize cross training sessions after hours, on their own time, to ensure continuity in our deployment models no matter who is doing the installation.
- Remote Capabilities: Laketec has invested in enterprise class remote support tools that allow our team to perform 80% of our customer facing work remotely. This capability has made us more responsive to our customers by substantially reducing travel time. It also affords us the opportunity to support customers all over the country.
- Nationwide Reach: Although most of our accounts are headquartered in Ohio, Laketec customers have over 1,000 branch locations all over the US who call in for support. Many of these customers have been with us for over 25 years. As a result, we have a unique advantage in that we’ve developed a database of reliable local partners across the country to assist with smart hands on site when needed.